Booking Data Fields ¶
WooCommerce Zapier uses WooCommerce’s REST API. This means that data field names, descriptions and values can vary from one WooCommerce store to another.
Your store’s data, fields and trigger rules may be different to this documentation due any of the following:
- Your installed (active) WordPress plugins and WooCommerce extensions.
- Your WooCommerce and WordPress versions and the used locale/language.
- Any custom code that overrides or changes how the WooCommerce/WordPress REST API operates.
Field definitions in this documentation are generated with WordPress v5.3 and WooCommerce v3.9 with
Data Fields for Triggers¶
- NAME: Internal name of the field. For example
id. Embedded fields have “→” in the name.
- TYPE: Data type of the field. See Different field types in Zaps for more details. If field type is
arrayand doesn’t have embedded fields, usually accept comma separated items.
- DESCRIPTION: Short description of the field.
Last update: 2021-07-22